Thursday, January 26, 2012

i've been feeling really beat down lately. everything and every interaction, whether in class or with friends, that has happened in the past week has been putting everything that i believe and stand for down, and as a result of that i've just felt really...attacked? i'm not sure of the correct word.

tuesday nights my roommates have night class and i really just get to spend some quality time with myself. most tuesdays are spent attempting to teach myself how to play the guitar, however tonight was spent trying to find new music for my ipod that decided to revive itself miraculously today.

isn't it weird that the song that you need to hear comes on right when you need to hear it?!

all i know is i'm home yet
THIS IS NOT WHERE I BELONG

thank you for that reminder tonight, Lord.
it's supposed to be hard, but i'm not supposed to have it all together.
because You do.

-s

No comments:

Post a Comment